Wednesday, March 1, 2017

A little fun

Today in unnecessary censorship:

No, Yahoo, my e-mail address does NOT contain a swear word! But gee, thanks for implying it...


This reminds me of the classic (and not kid-friendly...probably not work-friendly either, depending on the personality of your co-workers and/or boss) unnecessary censorship video of Ernie and Bert in conversation.

As far as I can tell, they're playing tag and Ernie is actually saying that Bert is "it." But nonetheless, it cracks me up every time! Maybe I just have a juvenile sense of humor. But hey, it gave me a good laugh anyway!

After all, they say that laughter is the best medicine!

Or, if you've seen The Dark Knight (the second movie in Christopher Nolan's Batman trilogy with Christian Bale as the Batman), Heath Ledger's Joker seems to think instead that slaughter is the best medicine...
[A good movie, but I obviously don't condone harming anybody]

No comments:

Post a Comment