Monday, October 20, 2014

Tax breaks for college grads

In a post on the helpful TwoCents blog at Lifehacker (, Kristin Wong shares a couple ways to get some tax relief. For example, if you're paying interest on your student loan, you're eligible for up to a $2500 tax credit, based on your income and marital status.

If you've already graduated, this is a good way to help ease the burden of your student loan payments. As always, however, I promote living the 'broke college student lifestyle' that Kristin mentions in this article, even if you don't have to.

A link to her article is here: