Wednesday, May 7, 2014

More great sources of information

I found two links that have great information, and I found them to be very helpful, so I figured I'd pass them along.

They're both written by Kraig Mathias of Create My Independence. He's promoting the same lifestyle I am in my post on The Millionaire Mindset.

The links are here:



http://www.createmyindependence.com/2012/04/09/10-personal-finance-tips-for-young-adults/

http://www.createmyindependence.com/2013/09/26/its-all-in-the-habits-how-i-live-cheap-and-create-my-own-freedom/

Lots of people have come across the same idea. This is why I say there's no secret to success. It's easy to talk about and tough to do, especially if you're used to going out to eat, and shopping for nice things.

But what's more important: impressing your friends with some nice gadget or outfit, or having enough money that you don't even have to work if you don't want to?

That's what financial freedom means: the ability to be able to buy something you want with NO regrets, or to be able to quit a job on your terms, or to be able to randomly donate thousands of dollars to some worthy charity. Though gaining financial freedom in the first place requires you to check the impulse to spend, it gives you nearly complete control over what you can do.

This is why I'm so passionate about living frugally, and establishing the right mindset early in life. Freedom is a founding ideal for our country--and that entails not only political freedom, but financial freedom as well. Take charge of your life with complete and utter financial freedom!

No comments:

Post a Comment