Monday, May 26, 2014

Social media

I've caved in...The Froogal Stoodent is now on Twitter! Follow me at http://twitter.com/FroogalStoodent  or @FroogalStoodent if you prefer.

You can also find me on or on Reddit, StumbleUpon, Tumblr, or Google+ by searching for Froogal Stoodent (you may have to run it together into one word).

I can also be found on phroogal.com, though that's not necessarily a social media site--but it does have lots of great information! (And despite the similarities in our names, I'm not affiliated with phroogal.com)

I recently got a Bloglovin and Pinterest account: Check them out!

You can find my Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008252777527
Facebook suspended my activity for using the Froogal Stoodent name, instead of making a "Celebrity Page," which must be linked to an account with a real name. If you have an unusual name, they may do it to you, too. So I won't bother trying to reinstate my Facebook account.

Happy saving!

No comments:

Post a Comment